Midnight grumbles: Of abnormal routines.

It's of another session of midnight grumbles, slightly different from the other ones before, this one is of no display photo, and I typed the entry in a cafe. Of half the day I spent in Sunway Pyramid, and ended up stucked in a cafe with the last train gone, even the last shuttle bus, this is critical for poor citizens like me who lies total dependant on public transport.

Housies are back from a 2 weeks long sem-break holidays, this puts an end to the days which one third of the day spend on browsing through other blogs, one third of one third on writing a post, and another one third of one third of one third brewing a nice cup of coffee which helps generate inspirations.

I went on a half day gallivant(p/s Gallivanter I just used your patented word =P) at Sunway Pyramid, the new and old wing, flipped through some pages on Mitch Albom's Tuesdays With Morrie, aimed myself on a Nikon DSLR, and a Fujitsu Lifebook. Had also a lingerie hunt with the girl, and also satisfying malay buka puasa cuisine served as dinner which we bought beside a mosque, and a very good sip of Liz's recommendation, The caramel macchiato at Starbucks.

Watched I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry, need not to tell about the plot, but whenever you think of an Adam Sandler's film, you think of three words, positiveness, sanguinity and optimism, which themed up most of the films he starred in, rendering movie-goers to tears. So this is another one of a sort.

I'm finally at lost of words, and I'm feeling unease of a blog entry without a display photo which usually make up my style of writing. Have a nice day!
blog comments powered by Disqus