Red Hot Chili Peppers - Snow ((Hey Oh))





Come to decide that the things that I tried
were in my life just to get high on.
When I sit alone, come get a little known
but I need more than myself this time.
Step from the road to the sea to the sky,
and I do believe that we rely on
when I lay it on, come get to play it on
all my life to sacrifice.

Hey oh...listen what I say oh
I got your hey oh, now listen what I say oh

The more I see the less I know
The more I like to let it go - hey oh, woah...
People need the cover of another perfect wonder
where it's so white as snow,
finaly divided by a word so undecided
and there's nowhere to go;
Inbetween the cover of another perfect wonder
and it's so white as snow,
running through the field where all my tracks
will be concealed and there's nowhere to go.
Ho!

[2nd verse]
When will I know that I really can't go
to the well once more - time to decide on.
Well it's kiliing me, when will I really see,
all that I need to look inside.
Come to belive that I better not leave
before I get my chance to ride, well it's killing me,
what do I really need - all that I need to look inside.

[3rd verse]
Went to descend to ammend for a friend of
the channels that had broken down. Now you
bring it up, I'm gonna ring it up - just to hear you sing it out.
Step from the road to the sea to the sky,
and I do belive what we rely on,
when I lay it on, come get to play it on
all my life to sacrifice
blog comments powered by Disqus