Bad MC.xperienceD.

It was a rather hungry 12 midnight at the balcony, there's this Mc Donald's restoran not far within reach and sight range.

So let's have a look at this tempting McD discount coupons flyer.


It's just a seductive 24-hours-a-day offer, hmm?


Large McValue Meal, anyone?




So my plan = A large McValue Meal of BigMac, and a free Cheeseburger, and buy another McFlurry and ANOTHER McFlurry for a 50% discounted price! BRAVO!!! So there i go, presented my coupons.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



@#$%^%$#@#$%^%@!!!

I found that it's even hard to get my seat, why do college students like coming to McD to do revision?

Imagine a situation when you questioned one of them "Why do you like to come to a fast food restoran to do revision?" And he/she answered "Because I just couldn't concentrate at home." Or because "I need food when I study." So I figured out there's alot alot alot and alot of college students just couldn't concentrate doing revision at home.

And again imagine questioning another college students who does his/her revision at home. "Why'd you......at home?" "Because there's too much temptation when I step out of this door, and I need a quiet environment." It's a total contradiction, mind If you say these are all matter of individual preferences.

Imagine again a situation, a house staying 5 college students, one of them suggested "let's all go out to McD to do revision, all agrees. Personally I would never think going to a fast food restoran to do revision would be the individual preference for each and everyone of them. And one of the 5s again suggested "let's ask also the girls to go along." Which is why I saw most of them came in a large group mixing of girls and boys. =)

SO......
blog comments powered by Disqus