Away from the sun.

Edit: I broke my lower E string during a bend when I was trying to play "Layla", you know how it feels, youre feeling sky high and suddenly all the vibe, gone, and you fell from skyhigh too, stoned.

I wish to spill out everything here, but probably my insecurities keep me from doing so, I never let know of my inner self, I mind people's opinion and comments. I'm thinking maybe I'd one day start a blog writing as anonymous and type everything there without any refrains, but however as Eliza said, a blog will not be the most accurate gauge of a person. The past is haunting , and it's starting to claim its toll, rendering life full of uncertainties, a raging demon left for me to battle.

I picked up another two biographies, I like reading them, mostly those written by rockstars. I feel my life now is very much in align with them, seems that they have gone through this when they were young, they all know what turbulence really means and defined them their own ways, Slash said in his. "It seems excessive, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen, I've always had to do things my way; I play guitar my way; I've taken myself to the edges of life my way; I've gotten clean my way; and I'm still here. Whether or not I deserve to be is another story." I'm feeling something similar. And picks for this time were Eric Clapton's self titled autobiography, and Eddie Guererro - Cheating Death, Stealing Life. I feel they're the only ones who worth a speak about "life" to me. I need them, I need them to tell me that I'm still not too bad and it's okay to wreck havoc in life at this age.

I'm following a couple of blogs lately, some of which I found interesting were:

Ean Goes To College, a personal journal about a guy who left everything in his hometown Seattle to England for his MBA.

Misha, shes a 8 year old girl who blogs, yes, 8! A little Malaysian chinese girl's life in Hong Kong.

Mary asked to blog about her again. =P This girl that I owe her a big chunk, I know la most of the songs in my playlist were downloaded by you! during your utmost busiest time of exam, you even went off and on just to send me the song when connections not right, thank kiuk!
blog comments powered by Disqus