My new digicam.

I got my digicam, it's the Sony DSC-W50.


It's an affordable 6-megapixel digital camera that offers a Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar 3x optical zoom lens, 2.5-inch 115'000 pixels color LCD , it's very compact, stylish and durable metal body about the size of a deck of playing cards. It's ultra-fast Real Imaging Processor circuit delivers quick start-up, fast shot-to-shot times, and long battery life. It comes with 7 scene modes, mostly I'll be using the Program Auto mode, because all other scene mode's settings are automatically set. Generally I'm pleased with the cam, it takes very good quality photos in most situations, the only problem is that it won't work well in long exposures or under unusual lighting conditions, which means, IT SUCKS AT NIGHT! If you wish to take alot of stunning night scene pictures, this cam is not suitable for you.

Here are some of the pictures I've taken in this few hours.








blog comments powered by Disqus