=)

The hardest part, this troubled heart has never yet been through now,
To heal the scars that got their start inside someone like you now,
But had I known or I'd been shown back when I longed you'd take me,
To break the charge that brought me home...
that, all but would erase me.


recently ive brought up a pretty good topic with a friend talking about what sow the seeds of demise in a relationship, i recently went through it myself and all i have to say is there is multiple factors, truth? theres more than one. ive came to learn and see that, theres multiple truth occurring at a time. no one is right, yet no one could be more responsible for the downfall than the relationship itself.

1. distance. you know you choose to go over to aussie for your studies, its something you need to do, its not your fault but its just how things happen. you tell me to have faith and love is everything that counts, but its not, youve failed to see that between black and white theres a vast area of grey in between.

2. ive not taken initiative to repair the broken relationship, ask why, i never know.

3. im no more the me you know, so are you. weve both changed. not in sync anymore, i dont feel aligned.

i wouldnt blame you, i hope so do you. because ive came to learn that what i see is not exactly what you see. we have different paradigms. again my own set of doctrine doesnt work for you. however ive learn that no one would be there for you more when you needed someone, than your parents.

If I were you, I'd manage to abhor the invitation
Of promised love that can't keep up with your adoration
Just use your head, and in the end you'll find your inspiration
To choose your steps and won't regret this kind of aggravation
blog comments powered by Disqus