The one thing in my pocket, and life since then.

"Click! Lit! Thunk!" it's just how it sounds, and the ever solid feel when u grab hold of one in the palm, yea, a Zippo, most peoples have tons of stories to tell about this little American product. I got a new one today with a solid brass case and officially retiring the other one after 2 years in service, one which was a shiny new toy back then, is now accompanied by aging signs. It grows up with me in my pocket since the day I bought it away from the display window, so yea, time for you to rest, little silver zippy, and let your younger brother serve the coming years with loyal service. =)

End of the Zippo story, been reading loads about personal development, guess I just couldn't obtain them from parents because of my family background, however I'm a person who craves for knowledge, I seek out to know thoroughly about what I do, and I do them my best, I'm constantly learning from books, thanks to those who write, I learn the ways of doing business from Sam Walton, leadership from John C. Maxwell, financial literacy by Robert T Kiyosaki, to Think BIG from Donald J Trump. And lastly lastly, those who writes about the economy, I'm seeking to get The Age Of Turbulence by Alan Greenspan soon, and to those who didn't know about all these authors, simply skip the column. =)

I had quite some weird dreams now days and I'm failing to recall most of them, only thing I remember of, which happens quite often in my dreams is that I cannot hit a punch as hard as I'm in real life. =P

And about the HK star Lydia Shum, she passed away, during my birthday! Sadly my eyes were all over Edison's photo scandal, only days after that I realized, I miss "FEI FEI", the Hong Kong entertainment industry had just lost their mother, and the feeling saddens when Astro broadcast some of her well rated shows.

Anyway, that's life, and I gotta wash the dishes before my housies come back, Have A Nice Day everyone!
blog comments powered by Disqus